To view the entries received so far:
- Please hover your mouse on the “Ludgvan HS photo entries 2020” button from the Menu bar above.
- Click the Class number that you wish to view
- Click on the first photo to reveal whose photograph it is, and then toggle forward or back to view all the photos in that class.
- Then back to the menu bar to select another class number, and so on.
This is just for fun, to beat the lock-down blues. You can just enjoy the entries or if you would like to, you can send your comments on the photographs to our dedicated email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter your own photographs please follow the directions from our show schedule below.
Conditions of Entry
1) All entries to be emailed to our dedicated email address: email@example.com
2) Only photographs submitted to this email address will be permitted.
3) No entries will be received unless the following is provided:
4) Your Name.
5) Your address.
6) If available your telephone or mobile number.
Note the Following
1) This event is open to all.
2) Each exhibitor may only submit a maximum of 6 photographs.
3) Note any permutation of the ten classes below is permitted but only a total of 6 photographs will be accepted.
4) These photographs are to be sent as an attachment by our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) These photographs must be received by Saturday 25th July 2020.
6) All photographs must be taken in 2020.
7) This is an experimental event and no judging will take place.
8) There is no payment to take part.
9) There are no cash prizes.
10) No cups or trophies will be awarded.
11) The photographs will be added to our website: ludgvanhorticulturalsociety.org during late July and the complete range of photographs will be available to view at this website from Saturday 1st August 2020.
12) Please note your name will be attached to each photograph and that the photographs will be arranged in classes (see below).
13) Comments, likes /dislikes may be sent to the email address email@example.com from the 2nd August 2020. These may be posted on the website: ludgvanhorticulturalsociety.org
1) Colour in the Garden. Photograph(s) of your garden.
2) Photograph(s) of your Prize Flowers.
3) Photograph(s) of your Allotment or Vegetable Patch
4) Photograph(s) of your Prize Vegetables.
5) Photograph(s) of a Gentlemen’s Button Hole.
6) Photograph(s) of a decorated cake to celebrate the first “Online” Ludgvan Horticultural Show.
7) Photograph(s) of coastal Cornwall.
8) Photograph(s) of Art/Handicraft submitted by members of Cheshire Home.
9) Photograph(s) of Art/Handicraft submitted by those attending Primary School.
10) Photograph(s) of Art/Handicraft submitted by those attending Secondary School.
Affiliated to the Royal Horticultural Society
President: Mr Paul Wallis Vice-President: Mrs Hilda Bolitho Chairman: Mr Steve Clothier, Collorian Farmhouse, Whitecross, TR20 8BU. Tel 01736 741395 Treasurer: Mr Jon Ryan, The Old Bowjie, Gwallon, TR17 OHN Tel 01736 711743. Secretary: Mr Chris Rodda, 20 Darlington Road, Long Rock, Penzance, TR20 8JT. Tel 01736 710 898 Show Secretary: Post Vacant Members of the Committee: Mrs Pam Furby, Mrs Ros Howard, Mrs Rita Human, Mrs Enid Smith, Mr Robert Smith, Mrs Denise Mr Paul Wallis
Show Patrons 2019/20 Ludgvan Parish Council, Mrs A Allen, Mr R Angove, Miss A I Bailey, Mrs H Bolitho, Mr & Mrs J Chapman, Mr S L Clothier,
Mr J Cock, Mrs J E Cooke, Mr W L Hollow,
Mr N Honess, Mrs R Howard, Mrs D Kelynack,Mr M Leach, Mrs O Mathews, Mr & Mrs J Pearce, Mr & Mrs I Pye, Mr & Mrs P Quick, Mrs J E Richards, Mr & Mrs N Richards, Mrs A Robinson, Mr & Mrs R Smith, Miss V Thomas,
Mrs J Thompson, Mr & Mrs G Tilly, Mr & Mrs R Tilly, Mrs P Wallis,
Mr & Mrs P Wallis, Mrs E Winn.
The Society would like to thank the all who have assisted to make our past Annual Shows such a success and I trust this “on-line” show fulfils your expectations.
Data Protection. Please note that the Society will retain your name, address, and telephone number so that we may contact you. We will endeavour to fully protect this information which is seen by a small number of the committee.
Cups & Trophies etc. Note we need to keep a tally of the Cups etc so we should be very pleased if these are returned to Mr Jon Ryan by Saturday 12th of July 2020, who lives at The Old Bowjie, Gwallon, Marazion, TR17 0HN. Tel 01736 711743.